myaamia iilaataweenki: Miami is Spoken
- Gary Spencer – Miami University student (production)
- Julie Olds – Miami Tribe of Oklahoma (voice)
- George Strack Sr. – Miami Nation of Indiana (voice)
- Daryl Baldwin – Miami Tribe of Oklahoma (voice)
- Scott Shoemaker – Miami Nation of Indiana (voice)
- Jarrid Baldwin – Miami Tribe of Oklahoma (voice)
This is a 2-part audio CD set that comes with a companion booklet. The content and format of this product came about at the request of language students who wanted an audio resource organized by semantic domains. The CDs contain vocabulary, phrases, conversation, Miami origin story, and Richardville’s version of the Lords prayer.
Some of the contents include Time, Weather, Directions, Foods, Household objects, Clothing, Color terms, Body parts, Kinship, People terms, Tribal names, Mammals, Birds, Insects, Fish, Amphibians, Reptiles, Numbers, etc. This publication is available from our store!